Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Where can our kids go to college?

There are children in our large family that are heading for high school graduation and I don't know what to tell them. Where should they go?

How about the University of Colorado, where Ethnic Studies professor Ward Churchill (ethnic background: vanilla) could teach them about that it's okay to killl innocent people if they belong to a group that you disapprove of?

How about Princeton, where Peter Singer could teach that killing babies up to the age of three years old is acceptable if those babies are "imperfect." And imperfect babies in the womb? Whack away! The number of Down's syndrome people in our society is decreasing rapidly, and it isn't because we've figured out a cure. We're just killing them.

This isn't what I want for the precious children in my family. I want them to go to college where they'll be safe, respected, and educated. Not indocrinated.

Today Sam Alito gave a gentle dig at the porcine, bloated Senators who leered down at him and prepared to lecture him on morals and values:

"It was a time of turmoil at colleges and universities. And I saw some very smart people and very privileged people behaving irresponsibly. And I couldn’t help making a contrast between some of the worst of what I saw on the campus and the good sense and the decency of the people back in my own community."

Now the irresponsible people are in charge of the campuses, Judge Alito. Now what do we do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home