Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Canada should join the Union

Canada is a beautiful and sparsely inhabited country between Alaska and the rest of the United States, a vassal of the United Kingdom and with a socialized medicine system that drives Canadians who can afford it into America for health care.

Today, Canada has a conservative Prime Minister instead of the incompetent leftists that ran the place into the ground over the past eight years. A snifter clink to you, Mr. Harper!

Here's my thought about lovely, poorly run Canada. No matter how effective Mr. Harper is, Canada is still in deep trouble. Socialized medicine, welfare, extremely high taxes and a growing Muslim population that is trying to bully sharia law into Canadian provinces, all are problems that cannot be solved easily or quickly.

Now for my argument, with a bit of personal history thrown in. My teachers in public school were almost entirely liberal when I was growing up. Not liberal in the classic sense, but leftist: Anti-American, anti-military, anti-capitalist, and anti-religion.

Since I was born with an authority problem, this indoctrination did not take with me. On the contrary, the more I was pushed, the more I set my ears back and refused to be pushed.

Therefore I have no problems with America as Empire. Canada sh0uld be absorbed into the United States. We took California from the Mexicans, we took Alaska from the Russians, we bought the entire middle of the country from France, and we seized Florida from Spain.

We also cajoled Texas into joining the Union which they did reluctantly, but we promised not to mess with them too much. Things have worked out well for them:









I have a flag that my dad gave me that once flew over my Grandfather's saloon in Denver. It only has 48 stars because Hawaii and Alaska hadn't joined the Union yet. Time to re-write the map again. Canada should join the Union and each province should be a new state. Two senators, more representatives, and lots of new flags, globes, and geography books for our schools.

Then we can re-do everything all over again when we annex Mexico. Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beau said...

'
Here's my thought about lovely, poorly run Canada. No matter how effective Mr. Harper is, Canada is still in deep trouble. Socialized medicine, welfare, extremely high taxes and a growing Muslim population that is trying to bully sharia law into Canadian provinces, all are problems that cannot be solved easily or quickly'

Idiot, you obviously no nothing about Canada.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I do know how to spell, chum -- to understand something is spelled "know" not "no."

But thanks for playing my game.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home