Friday, February 03, 2006

I blow my nose in your general direction

...Which is a joke from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Jokes will not be allowed if radical Islam takes over the world, and neither will cartoons:




















Because of these cartoons, we get to see the following delightful images from Europe:


Is this like a South Park episode? Are these people joking?

Alas, they are not. The tipping point may be coming with radical Islam -- with Islam itself. The right to be insulted -- to have your most sacred institutions mocked, your most beloved public figures satirized, your culture scrutinized under the scalpel of wit -- is our most fundamental right of free speech.

So I display these offensive Muslim cartoons and I say to any who want to deny me the right: "Your Mohammed smells of elderberries!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home